Atlanta-Area Car Accident Lawyers
A serious personal injury can change your life in a moment. Whether you have been injured or lost a loved one in a car accident, from a defective product, or as the result of someone's negligence or misconduct, you want an experienced lawyer who can help you get the compensation you deserve during this difficult time. At the law offices of Glaser, Currie and Bullman, our Atlanta personal injury lawyers have been protecting the rights of personal injury victims for many years. Let us help you when you need it most.
Personal Injury Protection
- Wrongful death: Nothing is harder than unexpectedly losing a loved one, but your family does not have to go through this difficult time alone.
- Brain and other catastrophic injuries: We have the experience and resources to handle the most complex injury cases.
- Product liability: Have you suffered a personal injury because of a dangerous, defective or mislabeled product? From toys to power tools, one small design defect can end up harming thousands of people.
- Trucking and common carrier accidents: Our auto accident practice includes claims against trucking companies and other commercial vehicles.
- Drunk driving accidents: There is no excuse for drunk driving. If you or someone you love has been hit by a drunk driver, you can hold the driver and the party that over served them responsible.
- Civil rights and police misconduct: If you have been injured in any way because of misconduct or negligence by a police officer, you have every right to hold the police responsible.
- Motorcycle accidents: Motorcycle riders have the same rights on the road as everybody else. Not seeing a motorcycle is no excuse.
- Auto accidents: Our firm handles a wide range of car accident claims, from small rear-end accidents to T-bone collisions and multi-car pileups.
- Premises liability: Public and private property owners have a responsibility to maintain safe premises. If you have been injured as the result of negligent security or a dangerous condition on the property of another, we can help.
- Workplace and industrial injuries and accidents: If you have been injured at work, you may be eligible for a claim above and beyond workers' compensation.
- Crime victim legal representation: After you have been the victim of a crime, you may feel like there is nothing you can do. We will help you explore your options.
From our offices in Atlanta, we represent personal injury victims across Georgia. Offering free initial consultations and handling many cases on a contingency basis, there is no risk to you. Open 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. weekdays, we are also available for evening, weekend and off-site visits. Contact us today or call us at 770-563-9300 or 888-623-7508 to schedule a free initial consultation and learn more. We serve communities such as Sandy Springs, Roswell and Alpharetta.